At eHealth Records International (EHRI) our goal is to provide a tremendous value and superior customer experience while using the HarmoniMD electronic health record system.
The HarmoniMD software system endeavors to achieve the following:
- Manage every aspect of clinical care in hospital and other healthcare environments.
- Be very low cost and priced by volume. Any facility can see a return on investment (ROI) in the first year of implementation.
- Operate on inexpensive tablet-style computers and mobile phones. This rules out the use of Computers on Wheels (COWs), which are priced at over $8,000 each.
- Utilization of the camera feature on tablets to read patient QR codes for quick and accurate identification. A second distinctive function of the camera is photographing patient conditions allowing physicians to remotely view wound care, postoperative healing, and other conditions in real-time.
- Fit in a nurse’s or doctor’s pocket. Our system operates on a 7-inch tablet or cell phone.
- Be intuitive and easy to learn so that training costs can be kept to a minimum. The goal is for any new employee to learn the system and within 1-2 hours perform direct patient care.
- Be able to function over the cell network; physicians can work from any location to view patient information and place orders. This functionality provides an alternate means of accessing patient information when hospital networks are not operational.
- Be flexible enough for hospitals to have customized clinical document formats that don’t require version control and readily interact with a clinical database.
- Be offered as one complete system rather than modules which have to be purchased and maintained separately.